Brewsvegas is a grass roots, community minded celebration of Brisbane’s burgeoning craft beer culture. In the words of the organisers, the festival is about creating a platform that champions the originality and personality of Brisbane’s good beer hangouts.
This will be our third year of getting along, here’s where to join in the fun with us.
Join the Black Hops crew for a round of Chip and Putt golf at Bulimba Golf Club, where we’ll be serving up 5 of our finest beers during the 9 hole round. This will be followed by a boozy lunch at Barcadia Kitchen and Bar, with a delicious spread and plenty of Black Hops on tap. Rally your mates together and jump aboard the Hop On bus which will take you to and from the event from the Black Hops taproom for just $20 a head.
Where: Bulimba Golf Club/Barcadia Kitchen and Bar
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1720233628267424
4 breweries from the outskirts of Brisbane (Black Hops, Your Mates, Brouhaha and 4 Hearts) come to town for 1 night and bring beer, bands and locals with them. Two buses from Hop On will be bringing punters from the Black Hops Brewery and back for $20 a head. You don’t want to miss Govs singing with the Black Cocks Jam Band Extravaganza.
Where: Lefty’s Old Time Music Hall, Caxton Street, Brisbane
Time: 3pm – late
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/171990583289571
A hands-on food and beer experience not to miss. Black Hops and Stockade Brewing Co. will be pouring from 2 taps each. The guys from Men With Meat, the Goat Pie Guy and Little Delish will deliver beer infused cooking tutorials.
Where: Wandering Cooks, South Brisbane
Time: 1pm – 5pm
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1220832134631562
Other events where you can drink Black Hops
- Brewsvegas 2017 Launch Party: Newstead Brewing Co, Milton – Thursday 9 March, 6pm to 10pm. Kick up your heels and kick off Brewsvegas 2017 with great food, music and of course beer, including Black Hops.
- Oh my! brekky and brewery tour to Brisbane: Tuesday 14 March from 10am. Jump on the Hop On Brewery Tour bus and visit Black Hops, Burleigh and Balter Brewing. Then drink your way north as the bus heads up to Brisbane to the Brewsvegas event of your choice.
- Well Tapped IV: Tippler’s Tap – Thursday 16th March from 12pm. Tippler’s Tap will be serving a selection of one-off beers from different breweries, including Black Hops.
- Hopfields: Bloodhound Bar – Saturday 18 March from 12pm. Serving a selection of one-off, hop driven beers. Drop in and see what Black Hops brings to the taps.
- Qld Pint of Origin: Bloodhound Bar, 10 taps pouring Queensland’s finest beers, including Black Hops, all festival long…cheers to that!
See you there!