Welcome to the Alpha Team Day for 2023!
We’re excited to brew a beer together, give you an update on Black Hops, and of course enjoy some cold ones together.
We have the capacity to host 200 people and we invite you to register your interest below. If we have more than 200 people register their interest, we will run a ‘lottery system’, where after registrations close 4 weeks from today (17/8/23) on Wednesday 17th September, we will randomly select the attendees and the successful people will be sent an email. If you can no longer make it please cancel your booking as soon as you can so someone else is able to take your spot.
Need to Know:
- 9:30am start / approximately 11:30am finish
- The day will include a Black Hops business update and Q&A with CEO Nathan Hyde
- The beer will be brewed by our brewers on the same day. There won’t be the opportunity to have hands on involvement in the brew, but there will be an opportunity for everyone to walk through the brewery at some stage throughout the day to see the beer being brewed
- Please wear enclosed shoes – this is a safety requirement and anyone not wearing enclosed shoes will not be permitted to enter the brewery
- If you are bringing someone along they must also be an Alpha Team member – we host these sessions as a thank you to people who have so generously invested in Black Hops
The Finer Details:
- We will run a pre-sale of the beer to ensure that we brew enough volume so that everyone who wants to purchase it can
- There is limited parking at BHII, we encourage you to car pool or use other methods of transport if possible
- If you have any questions, please email us – email@example.com
Say hello to ‘The A Team’! A 5.8% Hazy IPA exclusive to the Black Hops Alpha Team, using these 5 hops:
See what we did there?
Bookings are closed for this event.