BHII Brewery Tour – 26th February 2022
Take a tour of one of Queensland’s largest independent breweries, but get in quick our tours sell out very quickly and there’s only 16 spots. Here’s the info:
- We’ll cover the Black Hops founding story from our first home brew Eggnog Stout, all the way through to building BHII.
- We’ll also dig into the beer making process from raw materials to brewing, fermenting and packaging.
- You won’t go thirsty on the tour, we’ll have tasters along the way. You’ll learn about different beer styles as well.
- We only have 16 spots for this tour, so get in quick!
- Tour starts at 11am sharp!
- Everyone on the tour will finish with a beer in the taproom and receive a bottle / can opener keyring to take home.
Testimonials from past tour participants
Here are some of the comments from past participants:
“I was lucky enough to be part of the first ever tour of Black Hops II. The tour guide was Chair Force Manager Leah, who was extremely knowledgeable & friendly in answering all our questions. We got to enjoy Eggnog Stout, Pale Ale, Hornet & Lay Day. I highly recommend taking part in the tour if you get the chance.” James Slattery
“Such a great and well informed story and tour of the black hops empire, great day out 5 stars totally recommend 🍺🍻🍺🍻” Matthew Whitten
“It was an amazing experience, massive amount of love to the crew @blackhopsbeer” Stephen Mogg
“Thanks for a great day! James Slattery and I loved our time there 🍻” Erin Smith
“Was good fun, cheers for sharing the knowledge legends” Alex Glassington
Printing your voucher
When you purchase the tour, you will be emailed a downloadable brochure if you wanted to print one out. This would make a great gift, if you wanted to gift it to someone just let us know who in the text box below so we’ll put their name down on the list.
3 in stock