BHII Tour – Check Out One of Queensland’s Biggest Independent Breweries (21 March 2020)
Take a tour of one of Queensland’s largest independent breweries, but get in quick our last one sold out very quickly and there’s only 15 spots. Here’s the info:
- We’ll cover the Black Hops founding story from our first home brew Eggnog Stout, all the way through to building BHII.
- We’ll also dig into the beer making process from raw materials to brewing, fermenting and packaging.
- You won’t go thirsty on the tour, we’ll have tasters along the way. You’ll learn about different beer styles as well.
- The tour will be lead by Chair Force manager Leah Spong and some other Black Hops crew will come along.
- We only have 15 spots for this tour, so get in quick!
- Tour starts at 11am sharp!
- Everyone on the tour will also receive a bottle / can opener keyring and a 4 pack of Pale Ale to take away.
Testimonials from past tour participants
Here are some of the comments from past participants:
“I was lucky enough to be part of the first ever tour of Black Hops II. The tour guide was Chair Force Manager Leah, who was extremely knowledgeable & friendly in answering all our questions. We got to enjoy Eggnog Stout, Pale Ale, Hornet & Lay Day. I highly recommend taking part in the tour if you get the chance.” James Slattery
“Such a great and well informed story and tour of the black hops empire, great day out 5 stars totally recommend 🍺🍻🍺🍻” Matthew Whitten
“It was an amazing experience, massive amount of love to the crew @blackhopsbeer” Stephen Mogg
“Thanks for a great day! James Slattery and I loved our time there 🍻” Erin Smith
“Was good fun, cheers for sharing the knowledge legends” Alex Glassington
Printing your voucher
When you purchase the tour, you will be emailed a downloadable brochure if you wanted to print one out. This would make a great gift, if you wanted to gift it to someone just let us know who in the text box below so we’ll put their name down on the list.
See you at 11am on 21 March!
Out of stock