Black Hops Reserves Fresh Wort Kit – Mid Range 3.5% Mid Strength Pale Ale
$60.00 – $65.00
**These kits often sell out quickly, make sure you are on this email list to be notified as soon as we release the next release. We also have a home brew comp for Mid Range which closes on Friday 30th October. If you have any questions feel free to ask in our Facebook Ambassador Group.**
**Once you choose your pickup or delivery option, the kit will be marked as yours and scheduled for delivery or sent to the site you chose and available for pickup from Friday 2nd October. You can’t change this after you order.**
With the Black Hops Reserves Mid Range Fresh Wort Kit, you can brew your favourite Black Hops Mid Strength Pale Ale on your home brew equipment.
The wort comes from a dedicated Mid Range batch brewed at BHII for the Black Hops Reserves Fresh Wort Kits. The kit also includes 1 dry yeast and 1 dry hops sachet required to make our recipe.
Please choose either Pickup from HQ, Pickup from BHII or delivery (in the zone) when you order. You can’t change this after the order. If you select pickup, it will be available from Friday 2nd October.
Delivery from Northern NSW to Sunshine Coast Delivery
Our delivery runs happen from Tuesday to Friday from Northern NSW to Sunshine Coast.
Coverage Map For Deliveries
Our preference is for you to pick up Black Hops Reserves from BHII or HQ. However if you can’t make it in, we can add it to our normal delivery runs for a delivery fee. We deliver to the following territories from Tuesday to Thursday each week. Please only choose this option if you are likely to be home from 11-5pm.
- Sunshine Coast Black Hops Reserves Delivery Zone
- Brisbane Black Hops Reserves Delivery Zone
- Gold Coast Black Hops Reserves Delivery Zone
- Northern NSW Black Hops Reserves Delivery Zone
Brew at home instructions
- Take a clean, sanitised fermenter and decant your fresh wort into it (you do not need to add top up water).
- Pitch US-05 yeast sachet and immediately seal up fermenter.
- Attach air-lock or similar.
- Ferment at 18°C for 7 days then add dry-hop packet (ensuring to minimise the introduction of air) and increase temperature to 22°C.
- Test your beer for diacetyl by visiting this link.
- Once fermentation is complete (approx. 10-14 days), crash cool to clarify then carbonate & package.
- Enjoy responsibly and if you are up for it, submit it to our Mid Range Competition: blackhops.com.au/black-hops-reserves.
Join the BH Ambassadors Group for any support from the Black Hops crew.
Black Hops Reserves 2020 Brew at Home Competition
We are running a Black Hops Reserves competition throughout 2020 working up to our first Reserves AGM and Grand Champion announcement. for more information check out the Black Hops Reserves blog post here.