About Black Hops
Black Hops Brewing started as 3 mates making beer and sharing everything they learn along the way. In 2014, Dan, Eddie and Govs made their first beer, the Eggnog Stout, after discussing the concept at the pub. That led them to opening up a brewery and taproom in Burleigh Heads in 2016 and in March 2019 they opened a bigger production brewery and taproom in Biggera Waters.
Black Hops was awarded Australia’s Champion Small Brewer at the 2018 AIBA Awards and in March 2019 were awarded 4 Gold Medals and took home Trophies for Best Pale Ale, Best IPA, Champion Queensland Brewery and Champion Brewery at the RQFWS Queensland Beer Awards.
These days Black Hops is one of Australia’s highest rated and fastest growing breweries. We distribute beer to over 500 venues across Australia and we are just getting started.
About This Position
The Black Hops upstairs office team (Chair Force), operates behind the scenes to ensure the smooth operations of the business. The Chair Force is responsible for managing the administration, accounts, HR, sales / marketing functions, as well as supporting product delivery and distribution.
The part time role of Chair Force Administrator is to perform a broad range of supportive administration tasks in order to facilitate the functions of the Chair Force. The position is required to communicate effectively with staff, customers and members of the general public.
We are looking to hire someone to work on Monday, Wednesday and Friday’s every week.
As a priority, you will need to be able to fit in with our existing team. You will be responsible for a variety of areas in our growing business so you need to be incredibly organised and trustworthy with a high level of attention to detail. Excellent communication skills are a must, as you will be liaising with our clients/customers and you are often the internal link between teams.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing online orders through our online shop and Dan Murphy’s online orders for delivery
- Inventory management, including stock counts, transfers, merchandise orders, stationery orders, maintaining stock levels on website, all other purchasing and price sourcing as required.
- Safety administration support, including maintaining safety registers, booking cars in for services, incident management, etc
- Monitoring the main business email account and responding to general enquiries or forwarding on to the correct person.
- Monitoring social media pages and responding to incoming messages.
- General administration tasks as required, such as answering phones, organising travel, maintaining newsletter subscribers, and general office management.
Skills & Experience
- Previous administration experience highly regarded
- Must be incredibly organised
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Social media and marketing skills an advantage
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong data entry and accuracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop effective relationships with colleagues, clients and customers
- Drivers License essential
- QLD RSA desired
- A love of good beer an advantage
Award and Classification
Award: Clerks – Private Sector Award 2010
If you are interested in the role, please email your application and resume to email@example.com
If you have any general questions about working for Black Hops, feel free to call us on 0435 830 466 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org