**Please note, Supply Drop has changed since this was written please see the update here**.
Gold Coast, Australia – Wednesday 25 March 2020
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, Black Hops are helping to bring the beer to the people safely and responsibly in these challenging times of necessary isolation.
From Wednesday, 25 March Black Hops Supply Drop will be available to Gold Coast residents. The service offers a same day beer home delivery option direct from one of the two Black Hops breweries (situated in Burleigh Heads and Biggera Waters).
Black Hops guarantee to deliver their beers cold and freshly brewed directly to residences on the Gold Coast for a flat $5 delivery fee.
The service will operate from Wednesday to Sunday with deliveries up until 7pm. Here is the coverage for the service.
To order, visit blackhops.com.au/supplydrop and choose your beer and pack size (single, 4 pack or carton) via the simple, mobile friendly one page ordering screen. Your beer order will then be delivered fresh and safe to your door. Alternatively, the service also comes with it’s own app which is available in:
Users of the app can earn points with their orders entitling them to a free can after 5 deliveries.
Customers can choose from a selection of Black Hops’ Core Range (including Pale Ale, Lay Day and Hornet) as well as a revolving selection of limited edition beers such as Code Red. These other beers will be rotated regularly.
The Black Hops Supply Drop adds yet another option for people to access fresh Black Hops beer safely and responsibly in these unprecedented times. Here are the options for keeping Black Hops beer flowing at home:
- Via bottleshops including independents, Dan Murphy’s, BWS and First Choice which are still open as of today. See the beer finder for stockists.
- Black Hops Supply Drop Home Delivery Option (Gold Coast residences: Wed – Sun 1pm – 8:30pm)
- Onsite Takeaways (Gold Coast customers: 7 day service: 12pm – 6pm)
- Click And Collect via the online store (Gold Coast customers: 7 day service: 12pm – 6pm)
- Online store deliveries (Australia wide shipping available)
For media enquiries please contact Dan Norris – Black Hops Co-Founder
0434 152 966 or email email@example.com.