It’s been 2 years but our podcast on our journey building a brewery business is back for a 3rd season! Season 1 was about how we were going about building our first brewery, Season 2 focused on our efforts around quality and submitting to the AIBA Beer Awards. This Season is all about growth. Co-founder Dan is hosting the season and will interview key Black Hops staff and other brewery owners to help brewers understand the challenges around growing a brewery brand.
- Season 2 dedicated to the AIBA Awards.
- 2017 AIBA Results (3 Golds)
- 2018 AIBA Results (5 Golds, Champion Small Brewery)
- 2019 Royal Queensland Beer Awards (4 Golds 2 Trophies)
- 2019 AIBA Awards (3 Golds, 1 Trophy)
- Hendo from Rockstar Brewer
- Black Hops II and Black Hops HQ
- Alpha Brewing Operations
- Fibre King
- Bonnie! – Queen!
- Black Hops Taproom Design
- Black Hops Equipment Setup at BHII
- USA Trip Wrap Up
- Canning and packaging our beer